Motor Insurance

Third-party motor insurance offers you the legal minimum level of car insurance cover and is the most basic cover you can get. This kind of policy helps protect other people, vehicles, and property in the event of an accident that was considered to be your fault.

Fire and theft insurance covers you for any damage caused to your own vehicle by fire, theft, or attempted theft.

Comprehensive car insurance, also known as fully comp cover, is one of the higher levels of protection you can get for your vehicle.

Coverage when the person** who is driving the car is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance.

When the vehicle is driven by any person without a valid driving license.

Mechanical or electrical breakdown.

Any damage to the car due to war, terror attacks, invasion, foreign enemy action, civil war, mutiny, rebellion, hostilities, radiation, or nuclear material/weapons are not covered under a standard motor policy.

Consequential losses, or, damages that result from certain actions of the policyholder or a third party (whether intentional or by accident) and not by an outcome of an uncertain event.

**The insured person, or any other person who is driving the vehicle with the knowledge and consent of the insured person.

Anyone who owns a vehicle or simply is driving a motor vehicle can benefit from Motor Vehicle Insurance. If you own a vehicle you might also benefit from personal accident (PA) insurance which protects you in the unfortunate event of accidents, including vehicle accidents.

Scroll to Top